The Way of the Poon

On February 17, 2012 by Shark

I’ve postulated before on the different strains of shit tests and how the most macabre types always show up in relationships. Let’s take a moment to orchestrate a scenario that’ll give you a good idea of what I mean:

Say you’ve been in a relationship for 6 months, HB9, you’ve beta backslided a few times, but for the most part, the relationship is balanced.

Now because she’s as hot as she is, she gets a lot of attention from other guys. Let’s say within the past 6 months; 10 guys have liked her. She’s a bit flirtatious, and openly accepts them as orbiters. She’s even cancelled on you once or twice to hang out with them. Despite a couple of fights revolving around your jealousy, she insists that they are like “brothers” to her, albeit the fact that the both of them came out of two separate vaginas (a fact often unrealized by women).

Then you go on Google and search “how to handle jealousy” and you find www.solvemygirlproblems.com

Then Everything changes.

Now with your new found knowledge, you game someone else just for the fuck of it. She’s an HB 8.5

Your girlfriend is not used to you having OPTIONS the way she always does. She freaks the fuck out and tells her friends about it. Her friends then come to you in one huge angry mob, fangs bared and ready to gnaw on your logical approach to the matter.

99% of men will react by slapping a bitch.

I mean… she has TEN guys liking her and you’ve struggled through it all to maintain state control; now you have ONE GIRL liking you and she calls a congressional hearing to put a stop to it?

But alas, this is not the The way of The Poon.

Step back for a moment and let the hypocrisy of the situation fade away from your mind.

The fact that you have to deal with her flirting with TEN guys but that she can’t deal with you and ONE girl is an ADVANTAGE. Why? Because it means you don’t need to be on equal footing with her. How much harder would it be if you needed to get TEN GIRLS to like you to keep up competitive anxiety? Instead, you only need ONE to recreate as much secksual tension (perhaps even more) as she would through TEN guys.

Now you’re starting to think clearly.

She called her friends and everything? Excellent. You’ve given her that chemical rush of gossip and drama. And best of all, it wasn’t manufactured by HER. YOU created it. Like George Bush and the War on Terror, you have successfully CREATED a crisis just to divert everyone’s attention to it. You have full control over the crisis. By giving her that rush she so desires, she will now REFRAIN from trying to create it herself elsewhere. Remember, if you do not provide a girl with her need for drama, she WILL somehow get it vicariously through somewhere else; or create it in her relationship out of thin air.

THIS now, is full-on Gina Mastery.

Instead of reacting by freaking out. You play it off cooly and say “Relax babe, it’s not my fault other bitchez crave dah dyck”

The whole group stares at you, baffled by your state control.

You start walking out. They yell after you, “Wait… we want to talk”

You reply, “Ok, after I get back from the gym.” You kiss your girlfriend who is still in shock, not understanding why you’re so calm.

You leave the apartment forgetting to put pants on. They are all left breathless from the size of your phallus. It hits the door on your way out.

Such is The Way of The Poon.

how to command Poon

13 Responses to “The Way of the Poon”

• BkTom

by far one of the best posts ever

has happened to me a few times

• Love this! More of your post should be explicit like this one.

• Necorochi

Ok so I have a problem. Ever since I started reading your blog Iv became super popular at school, sorta like a coming of age. And Theirs this girl im talking to and I know she likes me, I can tell she seems unsure of me but likes me at the same time becuase I seem to bring out the best in her but at the same time its almost like she is scared to fall for me and yesterday I met up with her at lunch with my friend(he actually met up with her) I tagged along. Basically she was drinking this herbal apple cider tea and I used it as a chance to neg and opportunity so the next day I make an inside joke facebook status involing her and the tea. This is as follows:
    Chris Harris
    Yesterday
    Is having a Tea Party with Michelle Virginia tommorow.
    Like · · Share
    Michelle Virginia likes this.

Michelle Virginia haha you a clown
    Yesterday at 1:11pm · Like
    Chris Harris I am what I eat.
    Yesterday at 3:31pm · Like

Bunchy Carter clowns? u eat clowns? somebody say….. premature comeback?
    12 hours ago · Like · 1

Michelle Virginia I told you bruh your so fuckin weirdddd lmao
    10 hours ago · Like
    Chris Harris http://youtu.be/K77Go6Y_awA

Gucci Mane- “Weirdo” Official Video”
    LIKE YScRoll On FaceBook http://www.facebook.com/pages/YScRoll/165003803540368 Gucci Mane- “Weirdo” Official Video” Gucci Ma…
    4 hours ago · Like ·
    Chris Harris For the record I eat clowns..
    3 hours ago · Like

Basically my friend amogs me with that comment, Im still learning but saying the whole tea party thing was what came to mind without sounding beta or was that beta? Anyways today before 3rd period my fame control was perfect and was killing the pokerface at school and she happens to see me, I act oblivious and sho nuf she comes and hugs me. I was calm my hands were in my pokets so i was the good hugs girls are post to give were she slips both her hands between my arms and body while my hands are in my poket and I could tell she didnt like that she liked me that much becuase of my frame control which im guessing made her feel uneasy . Its almost like she likes me but hates likeing me becuase of my new found powers and to finish the story after 3rd period I see her again and she just walks past me knowing that I see her, it was like a change of hearts in one class period and the facebook status I posted above was today after that whole insident. First how do I deal with my friend amoging me? As you can see I addmitted to the idea of being wierd by posting that song my gucci mane and I was being sarcastic about eating clowns and if my friend is that stupid to believe I actually eat clowns he is insane? Did I handle this shit test correctly? What would you have done? How should I improve?

• Ant72

So, I met a HB8.5 the other week. Got her number, and we were texting back and forth a lot. I called her Saturday and asked her out. She’s in Jersey for the week for a wedding. Whatever. We keep texting throughout the week; she’s texting back within a few minutes of mine, and she initiated the conversations more than half the time. Everything seemed on track for us to reconnect when she got back. She was showing a lot of promise; not a princess and actually chill to talk with. Then tonight, I believe I ran across the first shit test.

Me: Sup?
    Her: Rehearsal dinner. You?
    Me: Work. Had fun getting all pretty?
    Her: Yup, I’m such a girl. Gonna look like a classy ho tomorow.
    Me: Cute.
    Her: I want to be the sluttiest bridesmaid.
    Me: Oh yeah?
    Her: I’m the only single young one who can drink, it’s my duty
    Me: Have fun with the 50 year olds
    Her: Ohhh yeeeaaah sugar daddys
    Me: Get me a bentley while you’re at it
    Her: Sure thing

Pretty sure she’s drunk, too. This is either psychological warfare to get a jealous reaction out of me, or she’s a slut. I handled it well, in my opinion. Still, that was really really weird and unexpected. Thoughts?

• Nick

Hey Shark,

So i broke up with this girlfriend a couple of days ago and now we are in no contact phase. but from what i understand from her twitter post and from what her friends feedback to me, she is also missing her first boyfriend as well!! She just posted “I like both of them, I miss both of them but i won’t choose both of them! and that pissed me off totally. Any idea what’s going on with this girl mind? Will she still choose me?
    P.S Her first boyfriend was a friend of mine as well and because of her, i lost him too. So, no matter what, i am in lose lose situation

• Dan

Shark you did-not gave us an answers, why your book called “the black flag” ?

• Tristan

Maybe because the pirates also had a black flag, hence the parallel symbolic representation: those that brake away from the established form (the Matrix) and live and think freely. And plunder too, lol.

• Princeps

Holy mindfuck!

• Anonymous

Shark, – Could you please do some more posts about concrete things to do – to improve game? Like holidays, things to do like MMA or books/movies to read/watch. I went on a trip called through parts of the Swiss mountains a couple of years back, I never had such a inspiring trip in my life – I literally wrote a book in a couple of weeks, – Do you have any other suggestions to things to do like that to improve game?

I know you’ve covered alot of it allready like read books etc – But would be great with some more concrete things every man should do on his road to kill every beta cell in his body.

• Sid

This literally happened to me on the weekend. My GF (9) gets a lot of attention from guys which I just ignore/downplay. Sunday night at the pub these two girls (both 8s) starting flirting with me in the cab line and my GF lost it completely, even telling one of them to back off or she’d get scratched.

• Good break down Shark.

It shows a friggin major double standard also.

Community guys may call this beta and weak,but I am not gonna feel too OK about my gf having orbitors out the ass.Hell no!In a balanced LTR:maybe.But when she’s the primary one flirting and shit while I’m falling into lapses of AFC’ishness,I won’t be too pleased with her having orbitors.

• HoP

First of all I would like to thank you Shark. I’m almost 30 and your blog came to me just in time to save me from disaster. I’ve been a beta with women my entire life. The odd thing is… I’d concider myself super alpha outside of my relationships. I think my apearance and calm deminor keeps me at this social status. I’ve acted alpha in relationships, but would backslide like a MOFO and let oneitis set in. I percieved this as love. Which in a way… was my way of showing a woman i love her. Now I know they can’t handle this on a physical mind/subconcious level. Just understanding why/how this is has made me a new man. I’m currently attempting to salvage a relationhip of 6 months. She’s about a 6. I’m perfectly capable of pulling in 9s all day, but this girl (26 year old) grabbed my attention from the start. She’s got the body that my body prefers. Not what society deams a 10, but (here we go w/ the oneitis again) a personal 10 for me. Sex is amazing with her. Never mind. I think I just realized im done with her. Thanks Shark.