One of my friends, a well practiced amateur swindler, has become expertly versed in the manipulation of cognitive associations to con his prospects into thinking he’s far more rich/famous/powerful than he really is. His method is based on peacocking and he has recently enlightened me on some of his more promising tactics. I share them with you, in the hopes that they will grant you equal amounts of poon. After directly witnessing his antics in both cold hunts and social circles, I must admit, he has changed my opinion on lying. Previously I had thought it was unnecessary if your game was tight enough, but after seeing how drastically more efficient his game is because of it, I have come to realize that lying is a far too easy and powerful option to ignore; at least for those men not interested in long-term relationships and willing to traverse through morally hazy grounds. It is especially useful for quickly scaling up the quality of girls you’re dating.
(1) Holding a book: Head to Barnes and Nobles and pick up one of their glossy leather bound classics. Get something very well known, but not commonly read. The Divine Comedy, or the collection of Dickens’ novels will work wonders. Sparknote it so you don’t sound like a complete dumbass in case she HAS read it or knows something of it. The biggest advantage of this isn’t that you come off as more intelligent, but that it eliminates the “creepy guy” vibe fatal to so many direct game approaches. People who read books, especially intelligent books, are perceived as far less likely to be psycho murderers. I say leather bound decorated classic because a raggedy old book will draw less attention, and with a kindle, she only knows that you “read,” not that you’re reading a classic. The point is to stand out, in a subtle manner, and a kindle is far too much of a common accessory. A classic will work better than a philosophy or science book, as the goal is to come off as artistic and interesting, not nerdy or over-analyzing (unless you’re in an area more tailored to that sort of game).
(2) Fancy water: Think Voss or Fiji. Fill the bottles up with tap water afterwards, and keep em cold so air bubbles don’t give away your charade. There’s something about the aesthetically inventive design of artesian water that gives your presence a more refined edge and aura. People around you tend to think, “oh shit, boss” because you spent an extra $2 buying a cylinder shaped brand-name bottle than an eco friendly Poland spring one. However, keep away from environmentally obsessed green chicks. This could be a deal-breaker for them.
(3) Engagement ring: Goes back to taking advantage of pre-selection and hypergamy, a point I stressed in Online Dating. There’s two ways this could play out. If you’re with a girl who goes through with it aggressively the entire time, you’re in the clear. If you’re with a girl who you think is going to show last minute resistance because of the ring, flip the script. Suddenly tell her “you’re right I don’t know what I was thinking,” talk about it for a bit, let it heat up, escalate Kino, then go for it again. The LMR is a shit test. If she’s already come this far, obviously your marital status is not of concern to her. Pulling back a little can also be helpful in the first scenario, and possibly push a girl to be far more eager in pleasuring you by adding an essence of competition.
(4) Gun: Legal matters should be taken into consideration, but yes, a gun will give you a near mystical aura. A threatening vibe is an Alpha vibe, even pissed off betas come off as momentarily Alpha if they can avoid the “immature tantrum” label. And what’s more threatening than a gun? This is likely the key peacocking tool used by members of the Hezbollah and other clubs of similar interest. This should be reserved for after you guys have already established an intimate relationship; otherwise we go back to the creepy psycho killer vibe.
(5) Cigars: Three things are required for this. First, a general knowledge over cigars. I promise, some other cigar enthusiast will ask you “what are you smoking?” to which you shouldn’t reply “A cigar.” Second, how to smoke em smoothly. Know how to cut em, gut em, choose em, the whole 9 yards. And finally, when to pull em out without coming off as a pretentious prick. That last one might take a bit of practice. You can’t head out of a bar for a smoke and while everyone else pulls out a Marlboro, you pull out a Cuban.
(6) Cuff Links: Take me on faith for this one, buy cufflinks from Tiffany’s.
(7) Torch flame lighter: If you smoke cigarettes. For added effect, buy a colored flame lighter. Possibly one of the best ways to get free approach opportunities, everyone’s willing to talk while they’re smoking. It can also be used as a minor way of bouncing or locking down (“come out for a smoke with me”).
(8) Custom pictured credit card: This has to be his most borderline stupid-genius idea. His credit card is one of those where you are allowed to design it with a custom image, so he makes it look like a generic “black card” sort of thing. How women are so easily boggled by the slightest value cues would amaze anyone.
(9) Champagne in cooler: To avoid having to F-close at home. God forbid he actually took a girl to his apartment, she would immediately see the incongruity of him being a James Bondesque character; and Fapjuice blasted all across the bathroom ceiling in a Jackson Pollock type design, piss stains in the carpet synthesizing with moss to blossom into pisshrooms, and stacks of cam videos with exes. So instead, he takes her to his car (A pre-owned Benz, which remember, will still out game a brand new Accord) and pulls a champagne cooler out.
(10) Take everything straight: Caters to the tendency of people to associate taking things straight, from liquor to coffee, to being more Gung-ho. But if you’re really not, sneak your drink into the bathroom and slip a chaser or some milk and sugar in there and then drink it at ease to look like you were bred to stomach things that would make lesser men cringe.
Note, you must already be proficient in all aspects of external game, from frame control to approach anxiety, to pull this shit off. A girl will assume that if you ARE a high value male that you will ACT like one. You must be able to fluidly reinforce an attitude that remains congruent with your perceived status. If you ever lose congruity, embrace it rather than trying to recover from it by backpedalling or explaining it. Morph the script into something new and yet still congruent. I e; if she does see your apartment and you’re living in the basement of a harem, say you just came out of a divorce and your wife took all your shit or the IRS recently took all your belongings because you’ve been evading taxes since you were 13, instead of trying to justify a strange taste for living in basements;
With this higher standard though, comes more leeway. When you begin ACTING like someone else, and people acknowledge you as that new person, you grow “artificial” – but also real – confidence. It would be like playing out a role in a mask, you lose touch with yourself and adopt a new personality, hence, it becomes EASIER to act congruent. You lose conscious awareness of your other weaknesses and your more “real” self. It goes back to method acting being a viable way for changing oneself.